To see the prompt for July 2 - go to A Cache of Words Writers Group.
|An unmarried Girl of the Black Forest wearing a red Bollenhut|
Top Ten things I’d Like to do before I die:
10. Visit Germany’s Black Forest before it’s gone;
9. Conduct a symphony;
8. Marshal an airplane on the tarmac - I love those light-sticks, don’t you?
7. Celebrate Fourth of July in the United States with The VanAswegan’s (our South African friends who celebrate the Fourth of July in Bloemfontein ever year);
6. Take a family portiat with all of my kids and their spouses and their kids – and have everybody be happy to be there. Oh! And smile at the same time…
5. Buy Portia a house;
4. Make a center for young mothers in Diepsloot where they can safely raise their children. A place where God is glorified;
3. Buy Mario a car – a real car that he deserves;
2. Publish my novel (s);
1. See the salvation of my whole family – in Biblical proportions!
Top Ten Things I would like to avoid doing:
10. Get a tattoo (I can’t imagine being a 90-year old woman with some ink drooping)
9. Offend my friends with tattoos when I say #10. (It’s good for you guys…)
8. Get in trouble for leading someone astray;
7. Bending over backwards (for people who don’t like me anyway) for people to like me;
6. Breaking a bunch of grammar rules publically;
5. Burn myself with hot oil;
4. Trip over lawn furniture and slip into a pool, causing death by drowning;
3. Hurting the hearts of my children;
2. Misalign the Word of God;
1. Build a life where I am on the throne.